July 2, 2008

70th Birthday Party Cupcakes in Cadillac, MI

We had a chance to restock today for our birthday cupcakes we are baking this weekend. We are baking cupcakes for a 70th birthday celebration. We are making three flavors of our birthday cupcakes. They are chocolate chocolate chip cupcake with fudge frosting for our chocolate lovers. The carrot cake cupcake with cream cheese frosting for those who want that old fashion taste in a cupcake. Last, for the weight watcher conscious, the angel food cake cupcake with key lime coconut.

July's cupcake flavor of the month is chocolate cherry cola cupcake, so I am on the look out for some fresh michigan cherries. I purchased a new cherry pitter kitchen gadget at Blackberry Rose in downtown Cadillac, MI so I am ready to go. I think our 4th of July house guests will be sampling these or maybe I'll just use more of the strawberry puree from the fresh Michigan strawberries my kids picked last weekend and make our wonderful strawberry cupcake with strawberry butter cream. They taste just like summer! Happy 4th of July cupcake lovers!

No comments: