September 12, 2008

Free Delivery of Birthday Cupcakes

Besides being the "Chief Cupcake" of Megan's Cupcakes, I am also....Megan's Mom, Timmy's Mom, the laundry lady, the chef, the taxi driver to get the kids from soccer games, ballet lessons, guitar lessons, Sunday School, and the reading tutor. The beginning of the school year can be hectic time, keeping up with all the new schedules that run our household! So, in honor of all those working Mom's (in our out of the house!) I am here to offer you free delivery of Megan's Cupcakes to any of the Cadillac Area Public Schools to make your son or daughter's birthday special. Call me on my cell phone @ 248-765-6957 with the number of cakes you need (make sure you don't forget one for your child's teacher and principal), the flavor (check out my web-site for flavors) and the time and day you need them there. Give me @ least 24 hour notice and I'll guarantee you that your big day will be a little less hectic for Mom!

No comments: